Seaforth Shipping (K) Ltd.
Cotts House 1st floor, Moi Avenue
P.O. Box 85593
Tel +254 41 231 3776 / +254 700 400 948
Seaforth Shipping [Kenya] limited
Prosperity House 1st Floor
P.O Box 7413
Tel +254 777 218508
DAR ES SALAAM (TANZANIA)
Seaforth General Agencies Ltd.
IT Plaza, 10th Floor,
Junction of Ohio Street & Garden Avenue,
P.O. Box 9313, Dar es Salaam
Tel +255 22 213 9109/10/11
The Oil & Gas industry fuels the global economy and Seaforth is excited to be involved in providing support services to the current upstream exploration activities in East Africa. In response to the demanding Oil & Gas industry requirements, Seaforth achieved both ISO9001 and TRACE certification in 2014. We believe maintaining these international standards enables us to outperform other agents through our commitment to continuous improvement, staff training and HSSE. Seaforth has supported several offshore seismic / coring operations and offshore drilling / exploration campaigns in East Africa for both new and returning clients.
Support services offered to Oil & Gas clients include (but are not limited to):
O&G companies are requested to find employment on their onshore and offshore assets for Kenyan / Tanzanian seamen and contractors with relevant / required skills and services wherever possible.
- Support vessel / rig clearance and berthing
- Liaison with national and local authorities on behalf of the client
- Cargo load & discharge supervision
- Supply of bunkers, freshwater and provisions
- Arranging surveys & dry docking
- Customs clearance of ships spares and cargo
- Logistics / supply Chain management
- Crew Management (processing crew through customs/immigration, accommodation, flight bookings, medical assistance)
- Immigration Assistance (processing of work permits, special passes & visas)
- Arranging security support both onshore and offshore
- Journey management planning
- Fast, accurate invoicing & one point of payment for disbursements
- Provide B2B operational personnel on call 24/7
- Full support for onshore operations - office space, IT, transport, accommodation, salary management etc.
- Local recruitment and manning
Kabar Komoro, Operations Manager +254 722 410 181
Katy Aldrick, General Manager +254 700 111 514
James Knight, Managing Director +254 722 410 901